- M1. Fundamentals: Operating System, Internet and Email Applications, Introduction to Film making and Television Production
- M2, Video Editing: Theory & Practice, Objectives of Editing, Types of the edit: action edit, screen position edit, form edit, dynamic edit. Introduction to Videography & Digital Camera, video & File formats, Film Editing and Special Effects, Sound editing and special effects, Rendering.
- M3, Video Editing: Advantages of Edius, Basics, Importing or capturing files, Video Editing, Add Tittles and Effects, Add Audio, Export Video to final project.
- M4. Sound Editing: Theory and Practice, The Nature of Sound, Human Voice and Speech, The Sound Mixer.
- M5, Visual Effects: Creating a Basic Animation Effects and Presets, Animating Text, Shape Layers, Animating Layers, Working with masks, Keying performing Color Correction, Building and Animating a 3D Object. Using 3D Features, Advanced Editing Techniques, Rendering and Outputting.
- M6. Stills/Image Editing: Fundamentals of Advertising, Various Advertising Media, Logo Creations, Production techniques, File formats, Sketch creation and coloring. Digital Imaging.
- Software’s:Windows, Edius, Premiere with Sound Forge, After Effects, Photoshop.