- Module 1. Introduction to Computerized Accounting, ERP, Basics of Accounting, Computer Fundamentals Operating Systems.
- Module 2. Manual Accounting: Accounting principle, prepration of Journals, Ledgers & Trial Balance, finalization of Accounts of proprietorship and partnership. Source Documents Vouchers, Writing books of accounts – Cash Book, General Ledger-GL, Accounts Receivable- AR, Accounts Payable –AP, and Journal proper , Registers Purchase ,Sales, Return Inwards & Return Outwards , Inventory Management- Stock Records , Stock Valuation .
- Module 3. Computerized Financial Accounting using Tally, Inventory, Voucher Entry, Advanced Accounting, Advanced Inventory, GST, POS, job Casting, TDS, Payroll.
- Module 4. Foreign Computerized Financial Accounting using Peachtree. Using the Menu Bar, Using the Application Toolbar, Learning Common Business Terms Company Creation, Chart of Accounts, Accounting Transactions, Inventory Management, Finance Charge and Other Peachtree features.
- Module 5. Computerized Office Administration, Basic Accounting packages using MS-EXCEL .More Functions and Formulas, Working with Data Ranges, Working with pivot Tables, Analyzing and Organizing Data, Working with the Web and External Data, Working with Macros, Customizing Excel.
- Module 6. Word processing package using MS-Word.
- Module 7. Computerized financial international accounting /Business management software Using Quick Books, Generate Reports, Create an Invoice, Create and Track Budget, Book keeping, Billing, Invoicing, Payroll.
- Module 8. SAP FICO –Introduction to Sap Finance and Controlling Overview, Overview of SAP and ERP, SAP ERP Navigation, Order to Cash Process, General ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable Business Process, Accounts Receivable Business Process, and Assets Accounting Business Process, bank Related Accounting Business Process, Financial Statement Creation Business Process, Daily Posting Management Accounting, Creation Balance sheet and Profit &loss in SAP.
- Software’s: Windows, Excel, Word, Tally, Peachtree, Quick Book,SAP FICO